Help Build Our Nation’s Shrine to Christ the King!
6401 Woodlawn Heritage Foundation
An IRS public charity for the express purpose of restoring, maintaining and developing
the historic landmark church located at 6401 South Woodlawn Avenue.
- Restoration of the 12 Original Steel Window Frames
- Installation of 12 New Exterior Windows (made of 1/4″ laminated glass)
- Furring of Walls to Create Interior Dimensions
- Columns & Pillars
- New Concrete Slab
- Step and Ramp Repair, Code Compliance
- Installation of HVAC Systems
- Fire Protection
- Construction of Walls
- Installation of Vaulted Ceiling
- Tower and Church Facade Lighting
- Decorative Grilles for Sacristy and Side Altars
- Installation of Finished Floor
- Millwork in the Church’s Nave
- Decorative Painting
- High Altar
- 12 Side Altars
- Stained Glass Interior Windows (protected by laminated glass
- Chandeliers & Accent Lighting
- Sound Systems
You can make all the difference. See how you can help by clicking the image below.
May God bless you for your generosity, and for your gift in time, may He reward you for eternity!
You can donate securely online with a Visa or MasterCard. Make your donation for “Provincial Shrine Building Fund” in Chicago, IL.
Make a Recurring Pledge
Pledge opportunities are available and are most greatly appreciated. For more information, please call us at (773) 363-7409 or email email@example.com.
Memorial donations are also available. For more information, please call us at (773) 363-7409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate by Mail, Phone, or in Person
Donations for the building fund are gratefully received at the Shrine’s neighboring office building in person or by mail, or can be taken over the phone.
Make all checks payable to “6401 Woodlawn Heritage Foundation”.
Project Manager: Rev. Canon Matthew Weaver
Shrine of Christ the King
6415 S. Woodlawn Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60637-3817
Phone: (773) 363-7409 Fax: (773) 363-7409 Email: email@example.com