Sponsor Some Shelter for the Shrine!
The work of restoration has begun, and is currently in the first phase. Please considering lending your help by making a tax-deductible donation at one of the sponsorship levels below. Each donation will receive a certificate and a memento of the Shrine.
- Masonry Repairs
- New Roof
- New Thermal Windows
- Demolition of Damaged Interior
- New Slab Work
- Step and Ramp Repair, Code Compliance
- Installation of HVAC Systems
- Fire Protection
- Tower and Church Facade Lighting
- Installation of Vaulted Ceiling
- Repair Walls
- Windows & Decorative Grilles for Sacristy and Side Altars
- Floor Prep for Final Finish
- Extension of Sanctuary Floor
- Installation of Finished Floor
- Millwork in the Nave
- Altars and Shrines
- Stained Glass Windows
- Decorative Mechanical Return Grilles
- Chandeliers & Accent Lighting
- Sound Systems
- Pulpit and Pulpit Access
If you would like to give a donation that does not fit into one of our sponsorship levels, you may do so online by clicking the Donate button below, or by mail, phone, or in person. All donors will receive a receipt of payment for tax purposes. Thank you most graciously.
Make a Recurring Pledge
You can set up a recurring pledge of an amount of your choosing by filling out and mailing in this pledge form.
Donate Securely Online
You can donate securely online with a Visa or MasterCard. Make your donation for “Shrine of Christ the King” in Chicago, IL.
Donate by Mail, Phone, or in Person
Donations for the building fund are gratefully received at the Shrine’s neighboring office building in person or by mail, or can be taken over the phone.
Address: Shrine of Christ the King 6415 S. Woodlawn Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60637-3817 Phone: (773) 363-7409 Fax: (773) 363-7409 Email: email@example.com